Are You Looking for Water Damage Help in Miramar Beach?
SERVPRO Leaves Your Home Dry and Smelling Fresh
Miramar Beach is the perfect location for anyone who wants to spend a relaxing time by the coast. With a population of just 6,146, Miramar Beach is a popular oceanside community that is ideal for retirees, commuters, families, and anyone looking for a chilled vacation spot.
Miramar Beach is located close to Destin, Florida, which means access to plenty of family-friendly activities. You will never be bored while vacationing here.
Family fun near Miramar Beach
If you are looking for a way to spend time with the family, Miramar beach offers a wealth of opportunities. Some of the most popular nearby family attractions include:
- The Buccaneer pirate cruise. Say “ahoy” and set sail on the Buccaneer replica pirate ship. This is a working ship that will take you and your family out to sail on the crystal clear waters near the city of Destin. The captain and crew will be dressed in pirate garb and will entertain your family with singing, jokes, and even water pistol fights (which you are welcome to join in!)
- Big Kahuna’s Water Park is the perfect place to cool off and have fun. There are slides, waves, rivers, and pools galore, plus some gentler attractions for little kids. If you want some extra thrills, be sure to check out the sky coaster. They also offer mini-golf if you want some less hair-raising fun.
- Fat Daddy’s Arcade offers over 120 family arcade games. Enjoy classic arcade games, or explore interactive games based on well-known movies such as Terminator Salvation or Jurassic Park. Fat Daddy’s also has an area for birthday parties – you can book ahead and bring your own food and decorations, plus the birthday kid gets free arcade tickets.
- Gator Beach gives kids a safe way to get up close and personal with beautiful alligators. It is free to enter and admire the animals or watch an alligator show. You can also purchase VIP experiences that include feeding and even holding an alligator.
The area also offers luxury shopping and eating opportunities. The Village of Baytowne Wharf is a popular shopping area on the shores of Choctawhatchee Bay. The village provides luxury places to stay, high-class shopping with independent boutique stores and several restaurants. They also host special events throughout the year to celebrate Christmas, New Year’s, St Patrick’s Day, and much more.
Or, if you want to stick close to Miramar Beach, the community has its own shopping center in Grand Boulevard. You can enjoy a mix of locally owned and famous national stores, along with restaurants and amenities such as banks and even a gym.
SERVPRO dries homes after water damage
If you suffer water damage in your home, getting rid of any standing water is only the first part of remediation. We must dry everything that has become wet, including:
- Drapes and carpets
- Floorboards and baseboards
- Wallpaper, rugs, personal items, or artwork
Water-damaged items provide a potential breeding ground for mold, and they often do not smell good. That is why we train our technicians to measure and monitor moisture levels while drying your home. They also double-check to ensure they do not skip any nooks or crannies.
We use moisture probes and meters to monitor wetness levels, and we set up dehumidifiers and air movers to dry every surface.
For thorough water damage repair, call SERVPRO of N. Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes & Washington Counties at (850) 267-0746.