Can Violent Weather in Santa Rosa Beach Cause Permanent Storm Damage to Properties?
SERVPRO Has a Qualified Storm Damage Team to Help Residents of Santa Rosa Beach
Residential properties are not designed to withstand the intensity of storm conditions. Gale force winds can apply pressure to the roofing and building envelope, causing exterior damage. Once the property's structural integrity is compromised, it becomes open to rainwater, debris damage, and microbial infestation. SERVPRO can assist with:
- Ceiling repairs from water damages
- Leaking roof from storms
- Emergency services water damage
One core area of concern when dealing with storm damage in Santa Rosa Beach is the potential for lasting or permanent harm. Once a roof, window, or entranceway becomes exposed, the chances for excessive wear to occur are very high. Our technicians have experience dealing with short time spans and mitigating losses in an emergency. One of the crucial factors in mitigation is to cover up exposed areas while repairs or reconstruction are planned.
- Technicians use sturdy yet inexpensive plywood boards to cover damaged windows, entrances, or roofing.
- Board-ups protect the home from exposure to the elements and secure the house against unlawful entry or looting.
- Our technicians are trained in ceramic, tile, and masonry (UFT) specific restoration, which allows us to restore any exterior damages resulting from storms confidently.
Professional boarding up of a home can protect it against further damage. Contact SERVPRO of N. Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes & Washington Counties for storm damage at (850) 267-0746.