About SERVPRO of N. Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes & Washington Counties
Wendy O. & Jeffrey E. Jones
Owners of SERVPRO of N. Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes & Washington Counties
When it comes to getting work done on your commercial property or private residence you need a service that you can trust. SERVPRO of N. Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes & Washington Counties has a combined experience of 56 years restoring properties after fire, water, mold, biohazard and storm damage. Jeff and Wendy Jones have run our company for the last 26 years while Greg Cartwright, our operations manager, has an astonishing 30 years in the industry!
We have contributed to our community by completing hundreds of restoration services around North Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes and Washington Counties. However, we have found other ways to contribute too. As home to two air force bases, Hurlbert and Eglin, we felt it was important to contribute regularly to the Eagle Fund, a non-profit organization to serve our military community. We are also a member of the Community Association Institute (CAI) helping to shape the future of this community.
We all live and work here in the community and are not shy of a trip down to Destin's white beaches. However, when it comes to our customers, we guarantee an emergency call line that operates 24 hours a day. Letting our residents know that we are here to help support them during unforeseen events at home or in the workplace is a crucial part of being a SERVPRO technician.
We make an effort to treat each of our customers as individuals and keeping you informed every step of the way is standard procedure. If you have specific questions, fire away, we are more than happy to share our extensive knowledge of remediation techniques, equipment, and preventative measures. Our technicians hold IICRC certificates in a range of remediation methods including Florida state licenses for mold assessment, BioHazard removal as well as an in-house building contractor for remodeling duties.
For a thoroughly experienced and reliable service in Okaloosa and the surrounding area, contact SERVPRO.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician