How Much Damage Can a Microwave Fire Cause in My Kitchen?
SERVPRO Cleans Up, Restores, and Repairs Fire Damaged Homes in Miramar Beach--from a small microwave to a large condo!
SERVPRO Technicians Save Miramar Beach Homes with Fire Restoration Services
Kitchen appliance fires can cause considerable amounts of damage quickly, even if the flames are smothered in a closed microwave or oven. Miramar Beach homeowners may be surprised to find corrosion caused by soot deposits in other areas of the kitchen weeks or months after the fact, or have to deal with invisible protein residues imparting foul odors that are difficult to mask.
SERVPRO specializes in fire restoration for Miramar Beach properties with commercial-grade tools operated by licensed technicians. This firm knows the ins and outs of the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) standards for fire damage mitigation and consistently meets these industry benchmarks with rapid-response cleanup services.
If water damage from fire suppression efforts has allowed for mold to grow on your property, your local SERVPRO team is licensed to offer mold remediation services (license numbers MRSR309 and MRSR377).
SERVPRO is Ready to Help 24/7
SERVPRO prides itself on its constant availability, even late at night, on weekends, and during holidays. This continuous access allows homeowners to minimize loss and maximize savings as soon as possible from a local franchise location.
A fast-responding mitigation and restoration team can also restore damaged areas of your home after cleaning up damages. If you have drywall, carpeting, or fixtures that have been affected by fire, SERVPRO’s all-in-one service can take care of the necessary repairs to return your property to a preloss state.
What are the Common Causes of Microwave Fires?
- Overheating food or its packaging. Overheating is the leading cause of many microwave oven fires. Carefully assess the temperature of frozen or refrigerated items before heating to ensure that food is not cooked for too long.
- Power supply failures. Electrical fires are another risk that can come from microwave usage, as with any electronic appliance. A shorted-out power supply can burn components in the housing and start a fire.
- Power surges. Sometimes power surges can cause microwaves or other devices to accidentally turn on and run until it is shut off again.
- Ignition risks. Research the make and model of the microwave you currently own, as some have components that ignite when overheated. However, this is a very uncommon occurrence.
Even if the fire is small, kitchen fires can cause damage well after the cause has been addressed. Miramar Beach residents are encouraged to report fires and file claims to ensure that licensed professionals quickly address any risks created by appliance fires.
What Can I Do to Minimize Damage to My Home After a Fire?
Home fires can be a stressful experience that can leave Miramar Beach homeowners unsure of how to handle the situation. However, SERVPRO can offer tips on keeping damage in your home to a minimum before cleanup begins:
- Avoid taking items out of your property on your own, especially before an insurance adjuster has had a chance to evaluate the situation. This precaution allows you to get a more accurate assessment of the damage and receive compensation accordingly.
- Take care when entering and leaving the affected area to avoid spreading residues and odors that can stain or affect the comfort of other rooms in your home.
- Do not try to wash soot residues off with water or water-based solutions. Contact with moisture makes soot acidic and can corrode metals and other surfaces in your kitchen.
- Cover furniture with cloths to prevent accidental staining or spreading of residues.
- Avoid operating your HVAC system until it has been inspected and cleaned to keep soot and odors from spreading through your home via the vents.
How Do SERVPRO Technicians Remove Soot and Residues from Fire-Damaged Kitchens?
SERVPRO technicians are trained and experienced in using commercial-grade solutions to remove fire damage residues in kitchens, including the following:
- Large, dry deposits can be vacuumed up and removed from the property.
- Protein residues are eliminated with the help of enzyme digesters, which break down proteins into water-soluble byproducts for easy cleaning and odor control.
- Light soot deposits and stains can be removed with a variety of manual cleaning methods, including dry cleaning sponges and EPA-registered antimicrobial solutions.
- Substantial damage to wood and other structural materials can be removed with abrasion cleaning with materials like soda ash and corn cobs.
- Oily soils created by burnt rubbers and plastics are a challenge to clean with consumer-grade products. However, SERVPRO techs have access to lipophilic cleaning solutions designed to dissolve oil-based residues.
SERVPRO of N. Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes & Washington Counties, provide mitigation and restoration to keep homes looking, “Like it never even happened.” You can call (850) 267-0746 to send a team to your home.
How Does the Right Pump Get Selected for Water Removal in Miramar Beach?
Choosing the right submersible pump can make a considerable difference and the efficiency of extraction and water removal for your home.
Dozens of extractors can get used in your water-damaged Miramar Beach home after a disaster, and we work quickly to determine the best option.
There are many considerations in choosing or installing the correct pump for your Miramar Beach residence after a water or flood loss. Understanding the needs of the property and the current damage conditions allows our technicians to respond to the emergency by choosing the appropriate water removal equipment. Pumps play a vital role in the extraction of standing water, which can ultimately be a damaging situation For your structure.
Regarding water removal for Miramar Beach homes and condos, there are multiple choices that we can make. For situations where solids or debris might be present, trash pumps with a higher gallon per minute rating might be best. The length of hose needed to reach the appropriate drain point is also a consideration that must get made because often, the most powerful of our units can have the shortest discharge lines. Clean water conditions often benefit from the application of electric submersible pumps.
Are Electric Submersible Pumps the Best?
In situations where standing water exceeds two inches in depth, we can use submersible pumps to remove this threat. There are multiple advantages to choosing electric submersible pumps, but these machines' versatility is often their most significant benefit. With several models and types of electric pumps in our inventory, the range of available power and productivity makes these machines among the most heavily used and water restoration efforts. Electric pumps can:
• Range from ¾ to 4" hose
• Move 100 - 18,000 gallons of water per hour based on size
• Operate on 115-volt power supply
• Provide continuous operation
Choosing the right submersible pump can make a considerable difference and the efficiency of extraction and water removal for your home. You can trust in the response and industry-leading equipment of our SERVPRO of N. Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes & Washington Counties team. Give us a call today at (850) 267-0746.
Why Does Humidity Matter with Water Leaks in Santa Rosa Beach?
Water damage, if not cleaned up properly, can lead to other devastating effects to your home. Contact SERVPRO immediately for quick remediation.
SERVPRO Monitors Drying Conditions for Your Santa Rosa Beach Home to Mitigate Water Damage
Following unwanted water exposure, adequately drying the impacted rooms in your Santa Rosa Beach home becomes of utmost priority. Being near the beach, you have to deal with higher-than-average humidity levels even without excessive levels of moisture. Adding to the humidity with a leak can cause extensive harm if not tended to right away. Understanding the importance of humidity levels helps property owners understand some of the drying processes.
What is the Difference Between Specific and Relative Humidity?
Attaining the proper humidity levels in your Santa Rosa Beach home enables technicians to complete the restoration process more efficiently and helps to mitigate secondary damage such as mold growth or permanently damaged drywall. Specific humidity is the actual amount of moisture in the air measured in grains of moisture per pound of air (gpp). On the other hand, relative humidity measures the amount of moisture the air can hold based on the temperature of the room.
Why Does It Help to Know Both Relative and Specific Humidity?
- Relative humidity helps drying specialists determine optimal room temperature.
- Technicians use a percentage range to create an RH goal between 30% and 50%.
- Specific humidity levels change as you dry the structure, ideally decreasing.
- Technicians can calculate specific humidity coming straight from the dehumidifier to make sure it works properly to decrease moisture levels in the air.
Our SERVPRO technicians understand the specific concepts of Psychrometry and use both relative humidity and specific humidity to determine drying goals that they measure throughout the restoration process. Our goal is to make it, "Like it never even happened."
For assistance dealing with water damage, Contact SERVPRO of N. Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes & Washington Counties at (850) 267-0746.
Click here for more information about Santa Rosa Beach.
Are There Any Local Services that Can Restore Major Commercial Fire Damage?
No matter when you make the call, we have experienced technicians who can assist you.
There Are a Few Santa Rosa Beach Restoration Companies, Like SERVPRO, That Can Remediate Extensive Commercial Fire Damage.
Operating a Santa Rosa Beach business comes with its own unique set of challenges. Of course, there are the everyday concerns of running a successful enterprise and managing finances. However, there is also the necessity of always being prepared for unexpected catastrophes like fires, major storms, and flooding. The ever-present threat of commercial fires, for example, is something area business owners should anticipate. Anyone of a number of things, like electrical shorts, lightning strikes, wildfires, recklessly discarded employee or customer cigarette butts, or even spontaneous combustion of flammable inventory, could easily make your commercial structure go up in smoke. Knowing whom to call before you encounter such issues is essential.
What Kind of Commercial Structures Has SERVPRO Been Able to Restore?
SERVPRO, a local Santa Rosa Beach fire restoration business, has been effectively handling commercial fire damage for twenty-eight years. Over that nearly thirty-year period, the company has dealt with the effects of fires in almost every type of commercial structure. Some of the facilities our technicians have restored are:
Small and large high-rise office buildings
Retail shops of all sizes, from small to big-box stores
Industrial and manufacturing business sites
Hotels and motels
All types of restaurants
Through our extensive experience in remediating fire damage in all these types of sites, we know the unique issues each present. This knowledge ultimately helps us save you time and money.
How Do We Help Restore Businesses Impacted by Fire?
We perform numerous crucial cleaning and restoration services for area business owners that have suffered fire damage. These enable them to limit their losses and reopen their businesses as soon as possible after a fire. A few of the cleaning and restoration services we do are:
Structural cleaning that removes smoke residues from floors, walls, ceilings, and attic rafters, as well as neutralizes related odors
Removing soot residues from HVAC systems
Cleaning and deodorization of furniture and other business contents
Mitigation that attempts to limit additional damage by emergency drying affected materials, boarding up openings, and winterizing exposed pipes
Restoration of specialty items like important business documents, electronics, expensive rugs, and valuable artwork
Restoration of irreparable fire-damaged structural components and business contents
After completion of these essential measures, your commercial property is often back in operational condition.
What Training and Experience Make SERVPRO So Effective in Restoring Commercial Buildings Damaged by Fire?
As a firm, SERVPRO has operated for twenty-eight years, meeting the local business community’s restoration needs, and is Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-approved. The company’s Operations Manager, Greg Cartwright, has over thirty-five years of industry experience. Our highly-trained technicians are individually certified in such relevant things as:
Fire and smoke damage restoration
Upholstery and fabric cleaning
Commercial carpet maintenance
Carpet repair and reinstallation
Also, we have a commercial large loss division, directed by a commercial operations manager, that is staffed with professionals that can successfully deal with even the worst fire damage.
What Kind of Tools Enable Workers to Successfully Remediate Commercial Fire Damage?
As you can imagine, without the proper tools, effective fire damage restoration is impossible. With that in mind, SERVPRO ensures that its technicians have all the latest state-of-the-art remediation equipment. Some of the innovative gear our professionals use is:
Systems that remove residues from ventilation networks
Injection tools to treat upholstered items and carpeting with deodorants
Air scrubbers that remove odorous particles from the air
Vaportek devices that aerosolize natural oils to neutralize fire-related smells
Ozone generators that counteract unpleasant odors with ozone gas
High-velocity box fans to quickly ventilate large commercial structures
High-tech foggers that get deodorants into materials and difficult-to-access areas
Together, these advanced tools help us apply our unique expertise to your fire damage problems.
As a business owner, it is ultimately up to you to protect your commercial enterprise. While accidental fires cannot be predicted, there are ways to prepare for the omnipresent risk of one. The following are a few suggestions for limiting your risk of a fire. First, have routine maintenance performed on your facilities to ensure your electrical networks, equipment, and safety devices are all in good working order. Then, if appropriate, have lightning rods installed on tall structures to dissipate potential lightning strikes. Next, develop good fire safety training programs for employees so that they avoid unsafe practices. Also, try to store any flammable materials and inventories in climate-controlled areas. A final thing you could do to limit fire risks is to have workers clear away all brush near your site that could help fuel a wildfire.
With all that said, if you ever need help restoring commercial fire damage, call SERVPRO of N. Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes & Washington Counties at (850) 267-0746.
How Do I Get Water Out of the Walls of My Santa Rosa Beach Shop?
When your shop is facing water damage from damaged plumbing, it is time to contact SERVPRO. We are here 24/7.
Broken plumbing can leave structural cavities a mess, but our professionals have several strategies for drying out space between wall systems.
In most construction projects over the past half a century, commercial buildings and residences through Santa Rosa Beach were constructed as aesthetically pleasing as possible by hiding utilities out of sight. Water lines, electric, and gas lines all became neatly tucked into the framework for the building to emerge only in the areas where fixtures or appliances existed. Even with the limited need for water service beyond the restrooms in your shop, these aging pipes could still present a silent threat to the property.
How Bad is the Water Damage Under the Surface?
You can see how migrating water can begin to impact your wares and the entire structure through the initial walkthrough before contacting our professionals for commercial water damage restoration in your Santa Rosa Beach shop. What you cannot see is the damage taking place behind surface materials like drywall and brick that otherwise hide your plumbing network. Our SERVPRO professionals have sophisticated tools to help identify moisture pockets beyond the surface, including thermal imagery and surface moisture meters.
What Methods Remove Trapped Water?
However, finding the damage beyond the surface of wall systems is only part of the restoration solution that your shop needs. Removing dampness and moisture trapped where plumbing breaches occur can help in multiple ways. First, we get the opportunity to reach the damaged plumbing and repair it. We can eliminate lingering moisture as well to reduce the likelihood of microbial threats. Some of the strategies for removing trapped water include:
- Positive Pressure Systems
- Negative Pressure Systems
- Centrifugal Air Movers
- Desiccant Dehumidifiers
- Controlled Demolition
Responding quickly to water emergencies can get your doors open again quickly. Give our SERVPRO of N. Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes & Washington Counties team a call today at (850) 267-0746.
Click here for more information about Santa Rosa Beach.
What Should I Do if the Toilets in My Santa Rosa Beach Office Backup and Flood the Bathrooms?
Call SERVPRO when it comes to your Santa Rosa Beach toilet overflow.
For Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Your Santa Rosa Beach Office Call SERVPRO
Everyone has it happen to them once or twice when the toilet gets clogged and then overflows, leaving your floors wet. The worst part of having a toilet back up in your office's bathroom is that the water coming from your toilet is not clean, and there is a good chance that it is contaminated.
How do you handle contaminated water?
After your office in Santa Rosa Beach suffers from commercial water damage, our SERVPRO technicians identify the source of the problem. If the source of the moisture is your toilets, then we must change our procedures because the moisture may contain harmful bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms. When the source of a problem is a toilet or sewage drain, it is treated as a category three scenario because your building materials could get contaminated by the "black water."
How do you treat "black water" differently during restoration?
- Safety Precautions- Before we begin any restoration procedures, we make sure the work area is safe for our workers and all building occupants. Our technicians always wear the appropriate personal protective equipment, and they take it off before they leave the affected area, so they do not spread any contamination.
- Containment Chamber- When dealing with category three damage, we can seal off the affected area of your office with metal poles and thick plastic. The containment chamber traps in loose particles so that contaminants cannot spread to unaffected areas of your office.
- Air Scrubber- Once the containment chamber is set up, we can then attach an air scrubber to create negative air pressure inside the contained region. The scrubber then sucks any contaminated particles in the air through a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter.
- Sealants and Decontaminants- After your office bathroom gets dried out, we can spray virucidal chemicals on your affected building materials or seal them with a specialized paint.
If you ever notice water after one of your office toilets backs up, call SERVPRO of N. Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes & Washington Counties at (850) 267-0746 immediately.
To learn more about Santa Rosa Beach, click here.
What Cleaning Must Occur After Water Damage in My Santa Rosa Beach Condo?
We can provide a fast and reliable response to water losses that affect area homes and businesses.
Water Damage in My Santa Rosa Beach Condo
If you have not experienced the damage that water losses can do in a Santa Rosa Beach condo or home, you might not realize how vital professional cleaning can be after these loss incidents. While our SERVPRO professionals can offer efficient and effective restoration solutions for burst pipes and other leaks that can damage your home, we also have a division of skilled cleaning technicians to return your residence to preloss condition.
No matter how a loss occurs, water cleanup in Santa Rosa Beach condos is a vital element to restoration. With many of the premier construction materials used in your unit to provide its unique appeal, reconstruction and repairs should get avoided whenever possible. Lessening the impact of water losses in your condo involves a fast and confident response to ensure that mitigation solutions like extraction and content management get started as soon as possible.
What Must Happen Before Cleaning Can Begin?
As you might suspect, we cannot begin by doing the final cleanup and restoration of your condo when our SERVPRO team first arrives. There are several steps involved in any level of restoration, so we must complete these specific steps before efforts like carpet and surface cleaning can have the appropriate lasting effects. Some of the mitigation solutions that we must complete include:
• Extraction – Removing water is the priority when our technicians first arrive, as standing water can lead to the deterioration of exposed materials and elevate moisture levels to promote the growth of microbial colonies.
• Drying – Removing moisture and water from materials involves multiple tools and equipment in our extensive inventory. Cleaning surfaces and flooring materials like carpets is an ineffective practice without first ensuring that the material can be restored successfully.
• Controlled Demolition – With many water loss incidents, structural damage is inevitable. Before cleaning and restoration can begin, many of these damaged materials must get removed and discarded.
Does Cleaning Carpets Help After Water Damage?
Cleaning up the carpeted floors in your condo after a water loss incident can substantially improve the look and feel of the flooring. Not only can this premier cleaning service help to address the damage that water losses can introduce but can also help to overcome years of foot traffic and soiling that might affect the vibrancy of the color for the carpet or its softness. Some of the targeted areas include:
• Residues – Heavy water saturation can introduce new particulates and sediments into carpeted floors that did not exist beforehand. Also, minerals in the water can often leave residues on carpets that can be difficult to overcome with surface cleaning techniques.
• Staining – Minerals and additives to the public drinking water supply can also leave discoloration and staining. Yellow and orange hues can be pronounced on drywall, ceiling tiles, and carpeted floors.
• Soiling – Years of dirt, dander, and debris carried in on shoes and with pets can create a layer of soiling against the base of carpet fibers. Cleaning can break this layer loose and remove it.
What Happens to My Belongings During Water Restoration?
Content management is another aspect of cleaning after a water loss incident that should not get overlooked. Recovering exposed belongings can help you prevent costlier losses and reduce the possibility of irreparable damage to your most valuable items and keepsakes. Content management offers an item-by-item evaluation of your belongings to determine the best solution to keep them safe and restore any existing damage that might have already occurred. Potential restoration options include:
• On-Site Relocation – Migrating water can threaten your belongings. If possessions have not already gotten exposed to water, it is possible to relocate these items to other areas of the residence to prevent exposure and the subsequent damage.
• On-Site Restoration and Cleaning – Surface cleaning and drying can happen on-site, often as part of a more universal restoration approach that seeks to dry out an entire region of the house or remove a lingering odor.
• Off-Site Recovery – Through our pack-out process, we can offer focused attention, drying, deodorization, and cleaning for your possessions at our climate-controlled SERVPRO warehouse facility.
How Necessary is Post-Construction Cleaning?
Reconstruction and repairs are often necessary after substantial water loss incidents. Construction work can often leave your condo dusty and dirty, even with skilled contractors as we have in-house. Post-construction cleaning can help to wipe down all exposed surfaces and put the final touches on making water losses “Like it never even happened.”
We can provide a fast and reliable response to water losses that affect area homes and businesses. Give our SERVPRO of N. Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes & Washington Counties team a call today at (850) 267-0746.
Is Professional Drying Different Than DIY Restoration for Santa Rosa Beach Homes?
Let us help you with your Santa Rosa Beach water damage.
Our SERVPRO Professionals Have Specialty Tools and Approaches to Recover Your Damaged Home Efficiently.
You might be among the many homeowners that strive to do whatever they can for their properties to save money and get the job done more quickly. In situations like flooding, however, DIY restoration might not always be the right decision to make for multiple reasons.
When drying and cleaning up flood damage in Santa Rosa Beach homes and condos, many property owners are at a loss without moisture detection tools and discovery devices. Understanding the migration of penetrating water can focus professional drying tools and specialty equipment where it is needed the most.
How Can the House Get Dried as Efficiently as Possible?
With clean water flooding situations, extraction and drying play critical roles in getting you back in the house as soon as possible. With efficient water removal tools, we can address surface water concerns before deploying air movers and dehumidifiers to begin evaporative drying of the damaged areas of the residence. We can utilize our moisture detection equipment and thermal imagery to gauge the success and progression of drying processes.
What Specialty Tools Do SERVPRO Technicians Use?
While much of the drying that takes place in your flood-damaged home consists of our axial and centrifugal air movers or the low-grain refrigerant (LGR) and desiccant dehumidifiers, there are many situations where specialty equipment can also be a benefit. By reaching otherwise inaccessible areas or focusing exclusively on specific saturated materials and contents, our tools can help to maximize the drying efforts in the house. Some of these specialty approaches include:
- Freeze Drying Equipment
- Positive Pressure Systems
- Floor Mat Drying Systems
After a flood, getting your home dried quickly is a priority. Our SERVPRO of N. Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes & Washington Counties team can help with premier equipment and effective practices. Give us a call anytime at (850) 267-0746.
Click here to learn about Santa Rosa Beach.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Santa Rosa Beach, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned,but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of N. Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes & Washington Counties today at (850) 267-0746 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Santa Rosa Beach Businesses Do Not Need to Face Disinfection Challenges Alone
Let employees wipe down the tools they need to do their job. SERVPRO cleans the rest.
Experienced Environment Cleaners are her to Support Local Businesses
Our highly-trained crews are waiting to offer proven cleaning and disinfection strategies for your Santa Rosa Beach business. If you have a restaurant and are stepping up to help the community during this uncertain time with pick-up food options, we match your commitment stride for stride.
Our locally owned and operated cleaning company is no rookie in the abatement of infectious agents in Santa Rosa. If your business remains open, let us help you regain confidence that you can operate safely under these unique circumstances.
SERVPRO prepares for all types of disasters, previously we have worked with SARS and other viral illnesses. We have experience with following the cleaning methodology recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to provide preventative cleaning.
Are you concerned about maintaining a clean and safe work environment for employees and the public during this pandemic? Contact SERVPRO of N. Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes & Washington Counties at (850) 267-0746 for a practical and effective plan.
More about Santa Rosa.
Disclaimer: Advice from the medical and scientific community regarding how to deal with the coronavirus is based on present knowledge, which is subject to change as the situation continues to develop. There can be no assurance that disinfectants alone will be adequate to fully eliminate the virus. We are not physicians or infectious disease professionals. Consult your medical professionals for individual medical advice.